Monday, August 11, 2014

The Funniest Dog Video EVER Made

For today's post, I thought I'd help you start your week off with what I think is one of the funniest dog videos ever made!  The guy who created this YouTube video is so talented - and so is the dog for that matter.

The video came out a couple of years ago, but if you've never seen it before you are in for a treat and a lot of laughs!
 
I hope you enjoy The Ultimate Tease dog video!


 
 
*** THIS IS A BLOG HOP!! ***
 HOSTED BY ALFIE'S BLOG AND MY BROWN NEWFIES
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That dog just cracks me up! Thanks for stopping by today, Shannon!

      Delete
  2. hahaha!!! I have watched that so many times! I love those videos!!!! Every one of them is hilarious!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I'll be posting another one of my favorites in the next week. When you really need a good laugh, these videos do the trick. Thanks for stopping by today!

      Delete