Wednesday, November 25, 2015

My Owly Seasonal Greeting

I love making simple seasonal and holiday crafts this time of year.  Here's my Fall Owly wreath, which cost a whopping 14 bucks to make!

I made this simple Fall Owl wreath for around $14

I LOVE owls!  This one had such a pretty Fall coloring, I had to build my wreath around him!

I love owls!  This one was so pretty I had to put him in my Fall wreath

Are we gonna eat this yummy looking owl for Thanksgiving, mama?

No Smartypants, we're having Turkey on Thanksgiving like always!

Super Simple & Not Expensive!  I bought a plain grapevine wreath at the craft store and chose this rust colored owl as the focal point of my wreath.  I wired the owl onto the wreath and then added a few other items from the craft store sale bins, wiring them around the wreath using floral wiring.  I included a couple of  pine cones from my yard and it was done!  I love all the Fall color this wreath gives my door. 

So what are you having for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow; Owl or Turkey??  Leave us a comment!  Inquiring canine minds want to know.



JOIN US ON THE BLOGPAWS WORDLESS WEDNESDAY BLOG HOP!!






14 comments:

  1. Cole is having fish since he's allergic to turkey, wah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make what you want to look at for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I loves that wreath!!! Ma got one of those grapevine wreaths at Trader Joe's for 3 bucks! She hasn't decorated it yet, butts she couldn't pass up that price! She LOVES yours!
    Nows, I hear Ma is cookin' the turkey tomorrows...I don't knows whether to be happy, or to get out the pepto....☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the owl and the wreath. So cute and different
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wreath! Hailey would pick whatever she could catch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your wreath. Turkey all the way for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wreaths are so cool! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful wreath, you very creative. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. No extras for Isis we don't want tummy issues again. Give Phoebe and Isis a #PAWSUP from Mary d Dog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love it!!!
    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's gorgeous! I've never seen a wreath with an owl before and it goes together so well. I would buy one of these if you were selling them! That owl is a "looker" too, lol! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete