Friday, February 19, 2016

Day 1 Blogger's Quote Challenge

I love quotes that inspire me and make me think more about life, so I was happy to participate in the 3 Day Quote Challenge making it's way around the Blogosphere.  A big Thank You to Jenna Drady, author of the awesome blog Love Is Being Owned By A Husky for nominating me to join the challenge!

My all time favorite dog quote has always been:

SAVING JUST ONE DOG WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD, BUT SURELY THE WORLD WILL CHANGE FOR THAT ONE DOG
- Author Unknown

One of my favorite dog books, full of great stories & quotes
Ma gets all choked up when she reads the stories in this book
Since that quote is so familiar to everyone I decided to choose another wonderful quote I found in one of my favorite books, Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul:

WHAT DOGS?  THESE ARE MY CHILDREN, LITTLE PEOPLE WITH FUR WHO MAKE MY HEART OPEN A LITTLE WIDER.
-Oprah Winfrey


3 Day Quote Challenge for bloggers
I know the world changed for Phoebe when we adopted her.  She arrived a terrified little girl and morphed into an extremely social butterfly!

The Rules of the 3 Day Quote Challenge are:
1. Post for 3 consecutive days
2. Share 1 or 3 quotes each day for 3 days
3. Challenge 3 other bloggers each day that you participate in the challenge

The 3 bloggers I would like to nominate today to participate in the 3 Day Quote Challenge are:

> Kimberly Dickerson author of the blog Saving More Than Me
> Suzanne Dean author of the blog The Dog Training Lady
> Faith Ellerman author of the blog Live, Wag, Bark

Can you relate to the two quotes I shared?  Leave us a comment, we LOVE hearing from you!




JOIN US ON THE PET PARADE BLOG HOP!!


10 comments:

  1. Those are both great quotes. It is hard to describe how having a dog can open your heart to someone who has never experienced it. Harley is my very first dog and now I can not imagine a life without them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Our Husky is my husband's very first dog. It took some convincing for him to want a dog but now she's the light of both our lives! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great quotes you found there
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both great quotes. I especially love the first one. We definitely changed the world for Rita - she went from the "mean streets" of Mexico as a stray to "easy street" here in San Diego! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the first one too, it's my all time favorite! I'm so happy you rescued Rita, staying in Mexico would have been awful for her I'm sure.

      Delete
  4. I love those quotes too. I forgot to post my three quotes when Jenna nominated me. I'll have to do that for Wordless Wednesday! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing your quotes! I love that one of the bloggers quoted you in her 3 Day Quote Challenge (- :

      Delete