Sunday, February 21, 2016

Need Some Inspiration Today? Black & White Sunday and Inspirational Quotes

Today is not only BLACK and WHITE SUNDAY, it's day 2 of my 3 Day Quote Challenge.


Photography: Join the Black & White Sunday blog hop!

Here is a quote that really resonates with me.  If you ever feel discouraged when your efforts seem fruitless, this one's for you:

IF YOU FAIL, NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE F.A.I.L. MEANS "FIRST ATTEMPT IN LEARNING"
- Attributed to Goh Chin Poh

 
Thank You to Jenna Drady, author of the awesome blog Love Is Being Owned By A Husky for nominating me to join the bloggers 3 Day Quote Challenge making it's way around the Blogosphere.  If you missed it, here's Day 1 of my quote challenge.

The 3 bloggers I would like to nominate today to participate in the 3 Day Quote Challenge are:

>  Leah Mastilock, author of the blog Rascal and Rocco
>  Jeanne Pursell, author of the blog BichonPawz
>  Kristen Avery, author of the blog The Daily Pip

The Rules of the 3 Day Quote Challenge:
1. Post for 3 consecutive days
2. Share 1 or 3 quotes each day for 3 days
3. Challenge 3 other bloggers each day that you participate in the challenge


Can you relate to the F.A.I.L. quote?  Leave us a comment, we always LOVE hearing from you!

JOIN US ON THE BLACK AND WHITE SUNDAY BLOG HOP!!





6 comments: