Dog Adventure Photos

I love to travel, and we are big travelers with our dogs. We've had lots of fun adventures from East coast to West coast.  Today I'm sharing some of my favorite pet travel photos with Icy and Phoebe.

Pet Travel Adventures

This photo was taken on one of our many Sedona, Arizona hikes:

Pet Travel Photography. Join the Wordless Wednesday BLOG HOP!

This was my very first really good pet travel adventure photo.  Icy sitting on a rock in Sedona, Arizona.  I loved it so much I framed it!

Some of my favorite Dog Travel Photos. Join the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday BLOG HOP

Another travel adventure pic of Icy I loved so much I had to frame!  I think she looks so wolf like in this photo.  Also taken in Sedona!

Sharing some of my favorite Dog Adventure photos on the Wordless Wednesday BLOG HOP every week!

Another favorite dog travel adventure photo that I framed, taken of Icy in Sedona.  OK, this is getting embarrassing!  They're all of Icy and they're all taken on our many trips to Sedona!

My favorite Dog Travel photos on the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday BLOG HOP!

Here we go, one of Phoebe during a favorite travel adventure, and not to Sedona!  This was taken on our pet friendly vacation in Waterville Valley, New Hampshire.

Favorite Pet Travel photos on the WW Blog Hop!

Here's another one of Phoebe at a dog friendly beach.  She loves the ocean breezes blowing through her hair and finding stinky dead crabs along the beach!

Some of my favorite Pet Travel photos on this Blog Hop!

Did you enjoy our pet travel adventure photos?  Leave us a comment and let us know, we always Love hearing from you!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I love travel adventure photos! Looks like you get to do a lot of fun things, can't wait to follow along. We recently started the Dogcation series on Bridle & Bone you might enjoy.

zoepheedogs said...

Those are gorgeous photos! I love traveling with the girls, too!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

loved them and I could even feel the warmth of the sun!!!
DakotasDen

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

You pups are lucky to have visited sooooo many places!

Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them said...

I love to travel with our dogs! Dogcation sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out, thanks.

Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them said...

Thanks Lauren! We've had some really fun adventures.

Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them said...

Aww, thanks! I'm so glad it came through in the photos. We love our travel adventures!

Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them said...

We're lucky they are great travelers, we get to take them all over! Traveling w/ the dogs is one of my favorite things.

M. K. Clinton said...

I love traveling with the boys although we don't do it near often enough.☺

Groovy Goldendoodles said...

Love all the photos - not sure if Phoebe liked the beach better than the snow. Which one was her favorite?

Brando and Bogart said...

Last time we visited Sedona, it was 112 degrees in the shade!!! Hope it was cooler for you when you visited!

The Daily Pip said...

I LOVE Sedona! We went there about five years ago and just loved it. We didn't have Ruby with us (actually, it was before we had adopted her), but I can see how it would be fun for dogs, too.

We have taken her to the ocean. Two summers ago drove to the east coast, but she wasn't a big fan of the water. She's more of a woodsy girl than a beach girl.

Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them said...

I wish I could travel with them constantly, but life has other plans!

Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them said...

You know she actually hates the cold & snow normally but she loved the snow in NH! She was running around and playing in it, it really shocked me. I'd have to say she enjoyed the snow in NH better than the beach.

Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them said...

LOL! Yes, we had awesome weather every time we went. We know not to go June through September, it's super hot then. I can't believe Sedona actually got up to 112 degrees? That is very unusual for Sedona (it's the "high country"). Phoenix definitely, but Sedona would have been really rare! Next time I would go in the cooler months.

Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them said...

We absolutely love Sedona too, we went a bunch of times when we lived there. It's super dog friendly, all the hiking trails are dog friendly and most of the outdoor dining areas are as well. It's fabulous!

Post a Comment