3 Dogs Looking For Valentine Love

These 3 sweeties are looking for someone to snuggle with this Valentine's Day and furever!  Will you please share to help them find furever Valentine Love?

I'm lookin' for a New Love, baby, a New Looooove...!

Sweet Bubba, a 5 yr. old Gentleman Pit Bull has been in the shelter way too long!

Why do the ladies keep passing me over, do I need doggy mints? 
All 3 dogs are at Maricopa County Animal Care and Control animal shelter in Phoenix, Arizona.  The 2 little guys are at the location in the PetSmart Adoption Center in Scottsdale, AZ.  Bubba (ID: A3683575) is at the East shelter location in Mesa, AZ. 602-506-7387.

DON'T MISS THE PETSMART NATIONAL ADOPTION WEEKEND IN PETSMART STORES VALENTINE'S WEEKEND, FEBRUARY 12 - 14, 2016!  YOU JUST MIGHT FIND THE LOVE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!

If you enjoyed this post, you may also like the adoption tips in A New Pet Can Be Your Perfect Valentine

JOIN US ON THE BLOGPAWS WORDLESS WEDNESDAY BLOG HOP!!


19 comments:

Unknown said...

Bless them all!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Wishing them forever homes soon!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wish we could take every buddy home
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

M. K. Clinton said...

I hope all three of these sweeties find forever homes. ♥

Dachshund Nola said...

I love the last one! <3

Unknown said...

These three sweethearts could bring a lot of love into someone's life. I hope they find new their forever homes very soon. Thanks for mentioning the PetSmart adoption weekend too.

FiveSibesMom said...

What little sweeties! I sure hope they get their loving forever home soon - what a wonderful Valentine gift for them!

I nominated you on today's FiveSibes blog for the 3-Day Quote Challenge! :-)

Anonymous said...

Three sweeties that I will share on social media. Let's fine them their valentines. Thanks for sharing.

Lapdog Creations said...

Aww, such cuties. Hope they all find loving forever homes soon!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

They are so cute! Hope they find forever homes soon!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Unknown said...

Here's to hoping that they find their forever homes soon!

LaylasWoof said...

Praying they all get forever homes

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Sharing and crossing our paws that they find their forever homes very soon!

Tenacious Little Terrier said...

I hope they all find good homes soon. Maybe by the holiday!

Rosa Doodle said...

Thanks for sharing. Bubba is a doll! I hope they find homes in time for Valentines!

dawn said...

I wish I had room for them all. I hope they all find their own special Valentine.

Beth said...

I shared these 3 on Pinterest tonight. I hope they get adopted soon!

FidoseofReality said...

Thanks for posting these guys - I am tweeting them now.

Lindsay Pevny said...

Adorable pups, I wish I could take them home!

Post a Comment